"I Choose Life" Festival Flash Mob 02AUG09

what?
SUMMER FESTIVAL FLASH MOB

"I Choose Life"
**To be filmed for my Music Video
featuring Ilana (me), Kevin Mark Trail, the band and all of you!


where?

PRIMROSE HILL
NW1
Nearest tube: Chalk Farm (Northern Line)



when?

Midday to Sunset
on
Sunday 2nd August



how?

Colourful and Festive


The "I Choose Life" flash mob is for you to come in the sun (lets hope) and celebrate life with your friends, family and loved ones. The hill will be filled with music, entertainment and Alcohol (ohh that woke u up)

We will be filming the festivities for my music video for the song "I Choose Life" - so this will be our exclusive preview of the song writte by myself and Kevin Mark Trail for my debut album.

We will be right at the top of Primrose Hill for one day only, a film crew, me, my band and all of you.

Come and help create a Summer Festival with live music, drum circles, dancing and hopefully all of you singing along at the chorus.

So the criteria is to come along with a festive spirit in a colourful costume just simply to HAVE FUN and ENJOY LIFE.



Bring Instruments
a Picnic
Anything Festive
and
we will spoil you with
Crates of Beer,
Good Live Music
and a chance for you to be in my music video with me.

All those attending will be named in the credits!!

PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD!!!!!!!!
WE NEED A FULL HILL TOP AND FESTIVAL VIBE.

*Lyrics for everyone to learn:

“I AM RICH
I CHOOSE LIFE
I FEEL WONDERFUL WITH ME
IT’S ALRIGHT”


0 comments:

Post a Comment